Other Ways To Give
Help a child
The next time you shop Amazon.com, use Amazon Smile and benefit CASA. Go to smile.amazon.com, sign into your Amazon.com account and select CASA of Lancaster County as your charity of choice. Amazon Smile provides the same shopping experience as Amazon.com with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price of designated items to your favorite charitable organization. Eligible products are marked "Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages.
In-kind ContributionMonetary donations are not the only way to support CASA. We welcome all contributions that help us reduce our operating expenses so we can better serve children in need.
Needs for Program Operations:
- floor lamps
- full size refrigerator (new or gently used, please call)
- anything from our Amazon.com Wish List
- 1 inch binders for training materials
- file folders (red, blue, green, purple, manilla, yellow) letter size
- hanging folders (letter size)
- basic office supplies (please call for specific needs)
- office furniture (please call for specific needs)
- computer equipment (please call for specific needs)
- gas cards (for volunteers who drive long distances)
Honor a friend or loved one with a donation to CASA in his/her name.
Make a multi-year gift, or donate to CASA via your will or estate.
(corporate, faith based, or community organization)
CASA has an opportunity for your company or organization to get involved, contact Jessica Laspino (email@example.com), so we can find the best partnership for you.
Special event support
Get involved with one of CASA's two signature fundraising events - the Superhero 5K or the Heroes Gala - by signing on as an event sponsor, donating in kind items or becoming an event volunteer. Contact Jessica Laspino (firstname.lastname@example.org), CASA's Executive Director, with any questions.